Silk'n Lipo Duo is the first targeted fat reduction device that really works all in the comfort of one's home. Most importantly it is non-invasive and has no side effects. It uses the same clinically proven technologies found in large professional machines combining LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) together with EMS (Electrical Muscle Technology) to optimize fat reduction strengthening underlying muscles.
By treating the adipocyte cells (fat cells) with LLLT, over time, and with repeated use, results in fat loss and a loss of centimetres in the treated area. EMS, on the other hand, is based on the application of electrical pulses through electrodes on the skin, ensuring muscle activity in the treated area. This in turn contributes to muscle tone, as well as faster blood circulation and lymphatic activity, facilitating the fast removal of extracted fatty acids from the body. The Silk’n Lipo can be used on the abdomen, as well as the waistline, thigh area, buttocks and upper arms.
How it works
Silk'n Lipo is a belt with specially designed treatment units that you can wear on certain body parts, e.g. the belly, waist, arms, thighs and buttocks. By placing the treatment units on a specific area, stubborn fat can be broken down and removed specifically from that area. At the same time, it strengthens and tones the muscles.
- Treat the target area for 15 minutes per treatment session.
- For larger parts of the body, like the stomach or buttocks, you may wish to move the treatment unit to an adjacent part of the target area, and use it for another 15 minutes. You may keep doing this until you have covered the target area.
- Try to avoid gaps and overlaps.
- Never use Silk'n Lipo on exactly the same spot during a treatment session.
- For daily use, but no more than 3 times a week on each specific target area. Continue until you get the results you want.
Watch this video to see how Silk'n Lipo Duo technology works: https://youtu.be/b62CKpn8ukA
How to use
Step-by Step instructions
- Use on clean, healthy skin.
- Check that the batteries are well charged before use. If the battery/error light is orange and blinks slowly, this indicates that the battery is low.
- Before each treatment, wet the electrode pad with a wet cloth or with wet fingers, and place them on each treatment unit. Next, connect one or more treatment units to the belt.
- Disconnect one of the connectors on one side, and then place the belt around the area you wish to treat. Then reconnect the side you just disconnected.
- Adjust the tightness of the belt so that the treatment unit is in good contact with your skin, and that the belt is firm and well secured to your body.
- If the belt is not tight against your skin, the EMS energy may disconnect. If that happens, tighten the belt and press the + button to reselect the EMS energy level required.
- Switch on. With the controls in view, press the control button on each treatment unit. The green and orange indicator lights will go on. The orange indicator light will go off after a second or so and the treatment unit will vibrate once. When the treatment unit is in good contact with the skin, the green operating light will blink slowly, and the laser energy will start to work.
- Changing the EMS level:
To increase: Short press the + button as many times as you need to set to the EMS level that is comfortable for you.The operating light blinks more quickly as you increase the EMS level.
If you long press the + button, the EMS level will still only increase by one increment.
To reduce: Short press the - button as many times as you need.
Long pressing the - button, sets the EMS level back to zero.
- Treat each area for 15 minutes. Keep the treatment unit in place, and the device on for up to 15 minutes. Every few minutes you will feel a vibration. The vibrations are a normal part of the treatment routine. At the end of 15 minutes, you will feel 3 vibrations, no more energy will be emitted and the device will shut down automatically.
To switch off the device before 15 minutes, long press the control button. You will feel 2 vibrations, then the device will shut down.
- If you want to treat another area (next to the area you have just treated or another part of your body), wet the electrode pad, andmove the treatment unit to the next location.
Try to avoid gaps and overlaps.
If you move the device to another part of your body and the treatment unit is not in good contact with the skin, the EMS level will revert to zero. If this happens, make sure the treatment pad is in good contact with the skin, then short press the control button to start the device again, and then the + button to increase the EMS level.
Silk'n Lipo has been tested in multiple studies and the results are fantastic. In an independent study conducted by a renowned centre for clinical trials (SpinControl, France), 32 people were asked to use Silk'n Lipo for 8 weeks. Here are some of the results:
- After four weeks of use, 73% of the participants said that Silk'n Lipo meets their requirements.
- The participants were satisfied with the safety and ease of use of Silk'n Lipo.
- 100% of the participants experienced no or little pain/discomfort while or after using Silk'n Lipo.
- The dermatologist who oversaw the clinical trial judged the tolerance of Silk’n Lipo as being excellent in 100% of the cases.
In a pilot study conducted in Canada, 11 people were asked to use Silk’n Lipo for 4 weeks. You can find a selection of the before and after photos on this page. The results are already promising – and the participants are only halfway through the recommended treatment plan!
- The waist circumference has decreased by an average of 2.11 cm.
- The study shows that users are very satisfied with device operation and device safety and with the reduction in waist circumference.
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) in Silk'n Lipo applies laser in a certain wavelength. When applied to adipocyte cells (fat cells) it ensures the perforation of fat cell membranes, causing the fat cells to “leak”. Over time, and with repeated use, fat cells are affected. This results in fat loss in the treated area and a loss of centimetres. LLLT does not hurt. It is safe and non-invasive, and has no adverse side effects. Additionally, you do not have to be under anaesthesia during a LLLT- treatment, unlike invasive procedures like liposuction. LLLT is an excellent, reliable method to reduce the size of the fat cells.
Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
To facilitate the fast removal of extracted fatty acids from the body, Silk’n Lipo combines LLLT with Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS). EMS is based on the application of electrical pulses through electrodes on the skin, ensuring muscle activity in the treated area. Muscle activity contributes to muscle tone, as well as faster blood circulation and lymphatic activity. EMS stimulates the body’s processes for waste disposal, including fatty contents that leak out of the perforated fat cells. The technology is clinically tested and provides good results
The two technologies complement each other perfectly: LLLT ensures that the fatty acids leak from the fat cells, and EMS ensures that the fatty acids are then discharged from the body. You can help the process along by drinking plenty of water after the treatment.